Know Our Values and culture…
Guided by our values, we seek to lift our capacity for innovation – providing the environment, facilities and opportunities our people need to work collaboratively and creatively.Our values guide our decisions and interactions with colleagues and with our external partners and stakeholders.
* Embracing scientific excellence and working together ethically and with integrity in everything we do.
* Building trust and respect each day with our communities, partners and colleagues, knowing that with trust comes accountability.
* Igniting our creative spirit, exploring new horizons and creating an environment where innovation thrives.
* Consistently delivering on our commitments (‘Do what we say we will do’).
* Striving towards a healthy, safe and sustainable future.
Our staff and culture are fundamental to the current and future success in delivering positive impact for Ghana and humanity. Guided by our values, we seek to lift our capacity for innovation – providing the environment, facilities and opportunities our people need to work collaboratively and creatively.Recruiting staff whose creativity and skills matches their enthusiasm for science is what we pride ourselves on. Our employees come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds – people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and generate innovative ideas. They enjoy sharing information together, exchanging knowledge, and experience the satisfaction of finding innovative ways to reach ultimate goals.